Avanca Pitch Sessions. And the nominees are …
The first edition of Avanca Pitch Sessions received a surprisingly high number of applications. The projects with creative and strong contents quality levels, written on different languages, were sent from 4 continents and with different cinematographic genres.
Each of the 10 short and 5 feature nominated films have now access to Rui Pedro Tendinha’s Workshop, so later will be pitched to the Grand Jury the 22nd and 23rd of July, with online broadcasted sessions.
We thank again all the candidates for submitting their stories to the Avanca Pitch Sessions 2020.
Congratulations to the nominees!
- ‘Couto’, Flávio Ferreira (Portugal)
- ‘Morpheu’, Manuel Pedro Gil, Jorge Sousa, Filipe Amorim, Rafael Lopes (Portugal)
- ‘Contra-Natura’, Ana Luísa Gomes (Portugal)
- ‘Freaking Awesome Life’, Moeinoddin Jalali (Ukraine)
- ‘O Sino’, Eduarda Laia, Simone Pereira (Portugal)
- ‘Pelo na Venta’, Margarida Madeira (Portugal)
- ‘Vector’, Martin Gomez Santiago (Spain)
- ‘Como quem não se importa’, António Silva (Portugal)
- ‘Corolario’, Yasser Socarrás (Cuba)
- ‘Kamikaze’, Rodrigo Tavares (Brazil)
- ‘The Journalist’, Allal El Alaoui, Nawzad Shekhany (Morocco)
- ‘Terra Vil’, Luis Campos (Portugal)
- ‘Cimento e Betão’, Vera Casaca (Portugal)
- ‘Come Petito, Come Molière!’, Giuseppe Iacono (Italy)
- ‘Seiva’, Adriana Martins da Silva, Pedro Martins (Portugal)